Medication Management is an interactive program offered by the Northwest Georgia Regional Commission’s Area Agency on Aging. It is an informational, hour-long workshop that discusses many different aspects of medication and focuses on educating patients on how to benefit most from their prescribed medications through effective management strategies.
One client reported, “The presentation on medication management by Ms. Sabre on October 18, 2023, was very informative and thorough. She told us how and when to take multiple medications, and what we could take together and what not to take together. She answered all the questions that were asked. We enjoyed it very much and learned a lot.”
People often have questions about their medications, such as:
- What’s the best way to store them?
- Is it vital to take them at a specific time?
- How should old medications be disposed of?
- What should you do if you can’t afford the medications that your doctor prescribed?
- Do all medicines go together?
The new Medication Management program that is being offered this year answers all these questions and more. Please join us for a session soon!